Skip to content
- Ensure you have all the equipment you require before going onto the field to shoot.
- Remain on the line until all of your detail has shot their arrows.
- When people are shooting keep noise down to a minimum.
- If nominated to draw arrows from the target, ask all archers if they mind you drawing their arrows. This only needs to be done once.
- Always wait for all scores to be taken before looking for missed arrows.
- Many shoots now share the scoring amongst all the archers on a target. Offer to record the scores for a period.
- Do not pester other members for their scores. It will be you who will lose out.